OLD Heart for Africa Newsletter Archive

These Blogs Have Been Closed!

They are for archive purposes only.

Please see our new blog Here

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm on a journey with a set destination. Heaven! I want to journey well and bless those traveling alongside me. I don't want to sit - I want to make progress - everyday.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Important Note: Heart for Africa Address Change

Please take a moment and change the address you now have for Heart for Africa.
Our main office accounts are no longer located in Oklahoma.

If you are mailing something to us from the USA, please mail it to:
Heart for Africa
PO Box 573
Alpharetta, GA 30009

If you are mailing something to us from Canada, please mail it to:
Heart for Africa-Canadian Office
P.O. Box 246 Dept. HOPE
Pickering ON L1V 2V4

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this important change. We certainly do want to receive everything you mail to us.